Hedgehog Care 101 (HHC101) is your one-stop resource for all things related to this beautiful wild mammal!
Hello all, I’m Margarita from HHC101.
What can I say?
My kids have always been passionate about wild animals, especially those that are small. Then, they found out about the existence of hedgehogs.
Before deciding to adopt one of them, it was essential to learn more about their habitat, diet, and above all, how to care for them.
As I was doing my search, I found that most sources were hard to navigate, poorly organized, and did not provide the answers I was looking for.
Only gave information on specific topics or didn’t provide beneficial details at all.
So, I thought, why not create a place where:
– Current owners could share their firsthand experiences.
– Provide tips to those still deciding whether this small mammal is suitable for them as pets.
– Potential future fosters could easily find all of the critical information needed without having to search through dozens of separate other options and,
– How to care for them considering they are “as such” not animals to be domesticated.
Well, this is the place for you and them as pets.
Last but not least:
– You cannot find the information you’re looking for.
– Would like your hedgehog pet to be featured in our Spotlight section or,
– Would like to ask a question,
Feel free to email me at email@example.com or use my contact page so I can get back to you as soon as possible.
I am wishing you and your hedgies the best!
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Thank you, Justin & Elise, for the hedgehog photo featured above!